a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Claudia Gurwitz....one of my favourites....Local is Lekker.....

I have had the opportunity to blog Claudia Gurwitz before..her stuff is gorgeous and incredibly vibrant and happy with a few more interesting pieces that have the most fascinating stories to tell... One day I will be lucky enough to purchase one of these gorgeous pieces with their bright happy hues...for now I get to look and admire them as often as possible! Please take a look! 
How about a weekend to Riebeek Kasteel and the surrounds and then scrounging the galleries and shops in your own time.. there are fantastic little restaurants and a beautiful little village to see...Perfect time of year to see the beautiful West Coast flowers! Such perfection in nature.

To contact Claudia - www.claudiaswall.com or info@claudiaswall.com

There are other artists that also exhibit on Claudia's Wall. 
A wonderful experience for all artists and art lovers...







I think that what I like most about Claudia's work is how incredibly different it is. It gives me such a positive and happy feeling..I hope that you feel the same way when seeing these...
Art is after all in the eye of the beholder, only as a middle aged teenager (find it difficult to feel completely adult), can I be completely objective about art works. It is almost as if I was too scared before to admit what I liked and didn't like, without feeling as though I was ignorant.  Now I know exactly what to appreciate and what doesn't matter! 
LOCAL IS LEKKER
It is incredible to see such awesome talent  locally...

No comments:

Post a Comment