a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Coveting Beautifully Made Leather Goods - Jinger Jack

I have to admit, no matter what I do, where I am in my life or what style I am into, I am always obsessed with handbags...these handbags all have two very important credentials; Firstly, LEATHER..good leather, unless sporty, bags need to be leather, that soft aroma that fills my nose when I walk into a shop, as well as that soft feeling of the real deal, there is nothing like it! 
Secondly, the QUALITY...handbags falling apart are heartbreaking...so with all that in mind, I discovered, researched and finally checked out the new showroom for JINGER JACK...

It is a very happy place! Checking out the awesome seriously international website, www.jingerjack.co.za, only gave me a preview into the truly beautiful products on offer. 
Arriving at the seriously creative space, Mason's Press in Woodstock, already hugely inspired me. But awaiting me.....I felt like a kid in a candy store....

There is not one product that I would turn away, literally a bag a day.
Jinger Jack began in 2012, when South African born Claire van Turenhout with her love of colour and quality products started with a range of belts that slowly grew into a range of many varied bags; large, small, bright, neutral, soft and quality. The business has slowly grown and the hard work and dedication of the team is seen in every display and product.
This is one showroom that is well worth a visit. Jinger Jack bags are bags for life....
Variety of styles and colours

The neutral range showing the new season and the past season



The beautiful nappy bag (top right) is very practical and will definitely have a life after baby

The colour and size varieties gives everyone options and choice

Purses in all colours that fit all your bits and pieces

Belts and Bags...My grandfather always said "handbags and belts must be leather and well made"
I'm sticking to his Dutch values thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment