a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Friday, July 24, 2015

Michaela Rinaldi

Well, life sure does get very busy when you let it...it has been madness with school holidays, even with one child away, it has not stopped, not to say that I haven't had a wonderful break, but I will hopefully be blogging my way through the past month at some stage. 

For now, I had the most wonderfully unexpected surprise, the incredible local artist Michaela Rinaldi is having her first exhibition. The exhibition is at the Youngblood Arts and Development gallery at 70-72 Bree Street in Cape Town until 3 August 2015...
It is incredible...
It is also well worth a visit to Michaela's website michaelarinaldi.com

I was blown away......love love love 











I am completely taken with Michaela's incredible emotion in her work, an emotion that can become ones individual feelings and emotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment