a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Trials of Children


Children are amazing…They are amazing! But there is a reason why we get them from birth.
There are some serious challenges and I am not referring to sleepless nights, solids and teething. I am referring to cheek, attitude, control, discipline, whining & nagging, wow, they know how to break you, they cap your knees and CRUSH you! Having two very different phases; one being a THREENAGER and the other all of 8 years, I am in two very different phases...both phases fortunately or unfortunately are very different, but at the same time very interesting...and certainly keep me on my toes.. 


I have used many techniques; I have tried shouting, I have tried silence, I have tried time out, I have tried to threaten to have toys removed, NO television and NO entertainment but what I realise time and time again is all that children need is for you to drop to their eye level, try to understand their small manipulative minds and overdose them with lots of love, then bring on the punishment… jokes…..the only standard solution is LOVE and the rest, well that depends on the child, the day you have both had and this is when you remember the innocent baby days with more love and adoration, as that is what keeps you sane! 


No comments:

Post a Comment