a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Very Pink....

I have continued playing with all the different options I have...I actually have so many ideas that I tend to never quite finish one idea. However, I am trying to be PATIENT (word of the year) and do one thing at a time. I seem to be doing better at being patient in my art class which is quite something, so lets hope that it lasts....


                             


                                   

This was the most incredible process of white wax writing and dyes, inks and collage over it...what a beautiful result...there are some processes that just always look amazing and work, even for the most amateur artist...thank goodness for that hey!!!!


So apart from my awesome class, where I finally produced something that I actually liked and felt awesome about, I set about doing loads of other little things....especially  gifts.....

I love the idea of home made gifts (not too rustic, but special enough), so I got stuck on pink and it was very bright....very bright indeed, but it seemed to work...I can also see that what I am doing is definitely maturing and doesn't seem so home made as each project passes...although, there have been a few disasters....






A little bit of sparkles....best I get busy with my next project, so love being creative....
Found an incredible quote that I truly love...........





I love this...............

No comments:

Post a Comment