a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Thursday, June 26, 2014

So sew........

Firstly having a creative itch and secondly needing some lovingly made creative gifts, I took to my sewing machine...I was going to attempt the task by hand, but then realised that the fabric was too hard, so I braved it and pulled out my machine...now, I have a serious love hate relationship with my sewing machine, but I was determined to get this done...after 2 hours of a very frustrating machine experience, I eventually got it right...not bad I thought...I do however feel and think that this will definitely be a hands only task next time...but I suppose that is what it is all about...experimenting...so here goes....and as my motto goes "THE PERFECT IN THE IMPERFECT"....






Now I just need to try to be inspired to make more and a better variety for all ages... it was fun, so thankfully I can not only appreciate what I did, but what I see in shops for sale. The work that goes into embroidery pieces, handmade and time consuming is quite something... 

So here's to more homemade treasures for gifts and love........

No comments:

Post a Comment