a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Monday, April 7, 2014

Lost in Creativity.......

I have to admit, I have been awful about posting, but I have been having the most incredible creative times... the processes that I have been enjoying and the time I am spending losing myself has been incredible. I never realised how being creative can be the most fantastic form of therapy, especially in our hectic lives...

Finding what inspires you can take forever, but knowing what inspires you is so empowering and so gratifying. So here are a few of the bits and pieces that I have thoroughly enjoyed working through. There are so many more that I will post over time..........Mixed Medium is a great way to experiment, loads of fun and no real pressure!













So here are just a few of the little projects that I have managed to accomplish. I must admit I quite like them, but it is still a long way off from where I would like to be. I used so many different things; from news print, stickers, spray paint, wooden blocks, twigs, ribbon, string, twine, water colours, podge,the list goes on and on.....I am still trying to work out whether I am going for the "artist" or the "creator" in me...only time will tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment