a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Thursday, April 28, 2016

The Fun Continues within the Storm..

Anyone living in Cape Town knows how crazy the weather has been, the storms have been outrageous, but hugely inspirational..

I am feeling a bit like a child. Life has been incredibly overwhelming..which I am sure one & all have experienced at times. My roller coaster is heading down at one hellava speed, so having a moment of time out is hugely welcoming..

So what better way then to go for a run (my feet are very irritatingly giving me issues..blah blah blah), so a bit of creativity is calling...I actually almost didn't go, but ended up having loads of fun...firstly I collected my finished products.....





I am so impressed that I actually managed to finish these bowls. 
Guess what everyone is getting for their birthdays &
I got to be super creative with some time out!



This is my next project, not quite sure where it is going, but quite excited to see the results..
At least I had a moment to just be....

No comments:

Post a Comment