a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Survival During One Crazy Month..........

So in between the crazy birthdays, causing me crazy stress, major headaches & peak season work; I have found two great outlets...... I feel a bit of a brat, as I have also made my two main peeps my focus for 2016....so technically there really are not enough hours in a day, but I just don't sleep much!

Here are a few of my outlets....

The raw product, what a fun experience...creating something from a ball of clay is amazing..  I cannot believe that they actually took shape

Next step COLOUR...harder then I thought trying to decide on what colour to do!

Nothing like a little bit of collage to get your mind creating...

There is something quite remarkable in CREATING! 
It is so wonderful to see what you are actually capable of.... we all have it in us!



No comments:

Post a Comment