Continuing the fun of not being able to work due to sick children, the only option was "lets get creative", so I moved the wallpapering onto a completely new level and love what I discovered...
|I cut all my scraps up into manageable sizes and applied with wall paper glue!|
Once they were all stuck down, I waited for it to dry before trimming edges and neatening it up
|Then a final coat of clear varnish and its all done...|
It works well in a very plain room, as it is very busy, inexpensive & fun,
So how about the playroom.....
Sadly I am now getting sick & the kids are 100%, so as it is slowly passed around the household, hopefully staying away from my other half, as man flu is never pretty, my creative projects will be put on hold, but my mind never stops thinking.