a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Long Time No See

Well Hello!!!

Okay! No excuses, but it has been a very very long time....so long in fact; 1 new baby (now 17 months), 3rd home (moving is not for the faint hearted) and finally settling down..always had a bit of gypsy in me, but enough is enough!
I always thought I could make up my mind, and low and behold, it took us a while to decide to settle for the seaside...

This city girl has moved to the country and I think that it is a good idea..my children are thrilled and my surfing husband (lets actually refer to him as The Surfer) is in his element, so who am i to argue..I have made a pact, I need a good coffee machine at home and I get to go into town at least once a week alone. An adventurous trip to see what I can discover, no crying irritated children, just me..They agreed!

The past year hasn't been easy, but it has been awesome in so many ways. I am very blessed with a large handful of exceptional girl friends, they keep doing great things for me and I feel very lucky and secondly I do actually have a great husband, even though there are times that he drives me nuts, its the friendship that never waivers.

Creatively I decided to do an art course which has been mindblowing, from painting (learning about colours all over again), mixed mediums (fascinating) and drawing (quite raw and exposing), it has been incredible. My lovely teacher is Taryn Solomons! This year that she has taught me has been incredible and hopefully it is something that I can develop on. But time will tell! Hopefully moving to the beach will give me more time too. More time to think and more time to discover lots of great things...

I have so many amazing things to share, I don't even know where to start.



 For now I am thrilled to be back and hope that the things that I get to share 
actually interest, help and are enjoyed!







These are my delightful rugrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment