a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Friday, January 13, 2017

2017

I don't normally go on & on with loads of info, but seeing as it is my New Years post (on the 13th of the month - Friday the 13th - the great things in life have been keeping me very busy), I may go on a little.

I am a very optimistic happy individual, the glass is always full to the top, never mind half full & there are no problems, only solutions, so after a rather tough 3/4 of 2016, I felt that that was that... I was tired due to an ailing father & I gave myself permission to chill out..within days of course I was sick with stomach bugs & flu (as far as I am concerned if you become sick & lose your health you have nothing - money can seldom buy health, so without my health I felt awful). I still managed to be positive that my body was letting go of stress & so forth. But then 2016 really went pear shape. I lost a very good friend, another very close girl friend lost her one day old baby & another friend lost her husband within 2 weeks..So to put it mildly I lost my JOY. 

We all go through stuff in life & we may support one another & move on, YES, IT IS LIFE... but that certainly does not make it easier.... so I lost my energy & creativity. Three close women in my life have also had breast cancer, so within 4 month, the SHIT, literally hit the fan. I am an empathetic person, so when people feel pain, I struggle to separate myself. I know so many who had loses in 2016 or suffered hard tough fates! The worst thing to deal with is that all of this loss is life & the way life goes. It literally took me November & December to find a way to deal with it all & realise that we move on but don't forget...I have managed to dive head first into ceramics & I am loving it..
It is my way of expressing & I have finally found my niche...that is not going to of course stop me from trying loads of other mediums, but I feel so excited.. I also spend a lot of time praying... praying for strength, praying to keep positive & praying for those who have lost or who are struggling. That makes me feel as though I am helping. Some of us go through heavy things & experience horrible things...don't underestimate your experience, it's yours, own it  & with help find the strength to move on...you deserve to move on & be happy, it is your right!

I know that this is all very heavy, but I feel as though I needed to share how I have felt. As women we so often keep things to ourselves, but that is not brave & strong. Women need to support one another & give each other a shoulder to cry on & a good glass of wine...Life is difficult enough without gossip & nastiness...I am reading a book by Constance Hall (she is fabulous) called Like A Queen! We women are all queens & we need to remember that always! We need to stop bashing each other & competing with one another. What a waste of energy. Spend a day complimenting other women...& smiling at each & everyone of them, young & old...it is wonderful...


Constance calls a spade a spade.....be warned!!!
So 2017 is certainly going to improve hugely. I have found my niche creatively, so will still do as much art as possible with more & more ceramics...it is so therapeutic!
Whoever is out there & does read my blog, I appreciate it! I am not always very disciplined & certainly not always very creative & artistic, but I do love beautiful, interesting things...so thank you for supporting my little cause, that of finding small joys amongst the big things in this crazy world.

Wishing you a wonderful happy & healthy 2017

I don't claim to know it all, I just know that it helps to know that you have support & we are all watching out for one another...it's important!

I find Pinterest pretty damn cool & here are some incredible words to inspire you for 2017!


My Favourite Picture Like Ever...so Beautiful!











Enjoy & love 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment