a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Monday, August 22, 2016

I Finally Did It.........

For the longest time I have been struggling along with a quilt for my little pink loving person & for the longest time it has felt like a chore...it started off with such excitement & enthusiasm! However, after a year (it is really hot & sticky trying to do such clean precise work in the middle of Summer), I finally just got stuck in & did it...it took me two days & a LOT of patience with my not very well behaved sewing machine, but I DID IT, I finally finished the quilt....yay! Quilt done, tick!!!


I hand stitched and quilted all the fabric, but machine stitched the two patches together.. 
It's a winner, no quite sure how the little pink person feels, but think that she likes it..
besides I do, I am totally blown away that I could do it....


No comments:

Post a Comment