a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Thursday, May 5, 2016

2016 Decorex

I had no plans on going to Decorex as I was planning a full weekend of children & life! 
Suddenly I had a wonderful gap and no better way then to descend on the CTICC!
It was pretty packed with tons of families...but I had three wonderful free hours...

With the possibility of a renovation on the horizon, I found some pretty great ideas. Especially for the boring stuff like flooring, windows & general stuff...


However, two women in particular really made quite an impression on me...
I studied clothing design which I detested & always wished that I had rather moved to textile design, so I therefore find textiles incredible....

Gaby Beyers who has The Cecil Blake Collective was so incredibly inspiring..her collection is just beautiful & so beautifully made.



Then I discovered Andrea Brand with the most beautiful fabrics...I really felt that meeting these 2 women made Decorex for me this year..



So gorgeous! Both definitely my choice for the future!!

Take a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment