a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Little More Me Time in Our Hood...Our beautiful South Peninsula

My life has literally been consumed by work and children. I certainly cannot complain.. Thank goodness I have work and how awesome that I get to hang out with my children, but it can be quite exhausting..trying to do it all..so in doing this.. I decided that I needed to embrace the quiet me time and do more creative...so I went exploring...

I discovered a local potter called Harriet, Harriet Hoets-Turner and a whole new world has opened..
now I feel a bit of a lush, as I already do yoga and art class, but I just couldn't resist! Besides the fact that it now gives me less time to work and therefore I am more exhausted at the end of a very long day... but you know what it is all worth it...so here is a bit of what I have managed to achieve. The best part is that I don't have to go every week, I could go twice a month or even once a month... how awesome is that!!!



Not only did I manage to stay clear from pinch pots and coiling, but I got to throw onto the wheel the very first day!!! Overwhelming, just a bit, but somehow I managed and these are the result...
Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas this year....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment