a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Welcome to 2016...........

2016 has rolled around quicker then I could ever have imagined. I am still trying to wrap up 2015 & we are almost half way through January 2016....time seems to fly..

After a wonderfully relaxing & fun break with my darlings (which was at times trying I have to admit, kids 24/7 is no joke, but they proved awesome)
The holiday was tons of fun, sun & friends....how blessed to be able to have the time to enjoy it all. We are really fortunate to live in such an incredible place.............

& the beautiful Summer Evenings....

The gorgeous Komm sunsets 

The glorious Scarborough new years sunset

The Sentinel & Hout Bay across the Komm & sea

The mist rolling in at the Komm

One Beautiful view after another....

Sunset up the West Coast

The Beautiful Peace & Tranquility


So getting in behind my keyboard was not an option! 
Being outdoors with friends & family was the end of year rest that we all needed.

So finally two weeks into it, I have the option to finally get into 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment