a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Keeping it local again this Christmas Season..

Oh my goodness, could I actually be any busier right now...what is wrong with me.... Why do women do this to themselves...I am not even worried about Christmas shopping, it's everything else... teachers presents, final school functions and work, I mean work besides the kids is the most vital.. any how...I have managed to spot some incredible things that make Christmas a little more special... for us mom's, make things a little easier to handle with a little "surprise", as my kids say, at the end of the task...... I have got so much that I want to share, but sadly, my blogging is at the end of the list... for now, enjoy the following and loads will soon be shared....

Have a great last week of November (this month like every other month this year is literally flying)


The lovely Lauren who owns "I SPY" has created the most beautiful refreshing goods...take a look ..... www.ispy-shop.com








My favourite leather goods, the lovely Jinger Jack, so worth a look for all occasions.... www.jingerjack.co.za







Happy Looking and happy shopping....try to keep it local as close to your community as possible... no matter where you live...it will be worth it.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment