a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Monday, May 18, 2015

Bits & Bobs & Beautiful Wants & Needs..

I'm a magpie at heart, I have spent hours trying to deal with my habit, but no matter what I do, I cannot help myself...here are a few more of my favourite things that I spotted at Kamers... it is probably for the best that I live in a sweet little seaside village...how many bits and bobs can one really own...my home is full of many things...I even get to go through seasons and change things as I go along. However, I think that my husband is working a little too hard on getting me to go less is more.....but that doesn't mean I can't still look...and I do LOVE looking...


This is one very talented young lady with one hellava future, this is seriously beautiful stuff...

I am obsessed with Autumn....every item is absolutely gorgeous & one in each colour & style would be amazing..
Thankfully Autumn has a store at the Watershed at the V & A Waterfront...so beautiful...

Brilliantly clever idea using old school badges with a variety of titles...very cute & very funny idea...

Carla Maxine is another young lady with fabulous jewellery ideas...
beautiful colours & some very different pieces

These precious little toys are so incredibly well made & gorgeous, I only wish that I knew more babies....
beautiful gifting ideas...

Wooden toys will never go out of fashion...these amazing toys are a remake of all the best from the past...
& a whole lot more....

There is something quite amazing about innovative, exciting new lighting ideas...
Lumen have a great variety at the most incredible prices...definitely worth a look.

I have been watching Margot Molyneux for a while and each and every garment is not only beautifully made, but so pretty to look at...it is very difficult to choose...all gorgeous for work or home...

Mr & Mrs hit it every time.. the great news is that they are always available on the corner of Kloof Street & De Lorentz Streets in Tamboerskloof...the most beautiful gifts if you want to share...absolutely beautiful choice of magpie heaven..

Another very clever young lady...Van Cappellen is most definitely worth checking out...
beautifully made fine jewellery with a twist...I will most definitely be back...


How is that for Magpie delight....I couldn't get enough, it was fantastic...
Mostly though was the absolute thrill of the incredible talent that we have in our beautiful country, never mind our incredible city....check it out....

No comments:

Post a Comment