a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Thursday, February 12, 2015

A little bit of fun.....

Yesterday I decided to venture into Cape Town for a little look see and some errands....

I always feel like a kid in a candy store when I get the opportunity to scrounge the city...

I had a meeting at the Old Biscuit Mill and low and behold.....it was delicious...........




There are four specific little treasure chests that once again discovered and with such joy and excitement....most definitely worth a visit.......


The Wonderful world of Abode, what a lovely treasure trove of goodies...
one doesn't know where to look........I can honestly admit that Abode is one of my favourites!

The most beautiful gifts all made locally which of course works with my ethic of "local"...

Heartworks has always had such a lovely way of showing local crafts and decor.. and still they don't disappoint....

The selection of ceramics, wood carvings and hand embroidered little soft toys are beautiful gifts for little children....

Mu & Me has got to be the most beautifully created stationery...from stickers, to note books, wrapping paper, to children's clothing, everything is gorgeous and so delicious...
I purchased the most beautiful light shade for my daughter and their sale is so worth checking out...
until stocks last...cutest of cute...

The variety is endless and not at all disappointing...well worth it

Quirky Me has got to be one of my favourites...I could have one of everything...
The yellow wall just sums it up...happy and gorgeous...
The best news is that the are opening a store at Constantia Village...very exciting....

Bits and pieces everywhere...so many options, ideas and gorgeous gifts...

So when in need of a beautifully crafted, made in SA gift...look no further...it is well worth it and maybe a little something for you to....A little something for everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment