a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Kamers Vol Geskenke - Part 1 - Sensory Overload.....

I am a bit of a brat & like the idea of seeing things a few times, so of course I made the journey to the lovely Kamers Vol Geskenke at Webersburg in Stellenbosch twice....just in case I had missed anything & to soak it all up completely......AGAIN...this was round 1


What a beautiful environment creating such a great atmosphere with so much talent around...

Handmade by Me & Windowsill have the most beautiful collaboration, working so beautifully together....

Exquisite Display

So many beautiful food & treat stands, so tempting & so lovely.....

My most favourite snack store....yummy

Not for a very long time have I found beautiful usable locally made ceramics...

Absolutely amazing at Pret-a-Pot...I actually returned to purchase...everything was gorgeous...

This is one very clever lady with some incredible ideas...totally worth purchasing almost every idea for Christmas...

So after all that, I returned today for part 2...which will be updated soon!!! I need to rest my feet a little...& rehydrate...it was very hot....

No comments:

Post a Comment