a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Meeting Place Kommetjie...

Just over a year ago, we moved to the deep South, south of the Cape Peninsula that is... I won't lie, I had my reservations, it seemed to far and remote and I am such a city girl at heart. But within a week, I was so in love with my surroundings...you actually hear different birds whistling away...it is so surreal...we can hear the waves crashing and we don't live that close to the beach, but close enough to take a stroll whenever the mood needs to..
The Kommetjie Beach must be one of the most beautiful beaches and I feel extremely blessed to live here. But living far from town distances one from the more material things in life and those who know me, know that I love to scrounge in little shops, so imagine my excitement when the restaurant, The Meeting Place (the original is in Simons Town), decided to open up with a delightful gift shop...

The Meeting Place is the cutest little quaint spot, that is open in Summer from 7:30am, just in time for the school run and closes at 9pm! It is so lovely to sit and sip a class of wine while watching the sun setting in the distance...


The Gorgeous indoor outdoor options

The Beautiful finishing touches with the flowers and lighting
and the wonderful warm blankets for the cooler evenings

The lovely chic beach feel of The Meeting Place

Whether sitting inside, outside or the entrance area, the atmosphere is lovely.

The outdoor area is divine on a warm day with the most perfect weather evenings being extra special!



No comments:

Post a Comment