a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014 Year for Creativity....

I have spent the past year getting my head into as many creative ideas as possible. It has been an incredible journey. I have started an art class which has opened up my mind considerably. I feel so inspired and I have realised that art does not have to be perfect and it certainly lies in the eye of the beholder. Saying that, I am still very much an amateur creative who loves having fun and seeing whatever result is achieved.....I found a few things around the house and I started playing.... Here are a few of my favourite things..............





I love the fact that I can use any materials or mediums and have so much fun...Long may it last! My Little girl of 21 months has started getting more creative and my 6 year old son loves anything artistic, so surely it is my responsibility to keep them both as creatively stimulated as possible, even if that means having fun with a bit of finger paint.....
Until next time .............

No comments:

Post a Comment